Visit magical Morocco with photographer John Gordon
Experience the Magic of Morocco at the City of Langley Library.
On Saturday, March 2, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. photographer John Gordon will present a pictorial tour of the ancient trading city of Marrakesh.
Audiences will visit the fishing port of Essaouira with its Portuguese ramparts, crafts and unique street life and cross the high Atlas mountains by bus to the desert city of Quarzazate.
Gordon has a wealth of eye-catching photos from his trip to Morocco to share.
For more information or to register, call the library at 604-514-2855.
The Langley photographer has a number of presentations coming up throughout the month of March, including a new exhibit of bird photographs which he will show on March 4 in White Rock.
He returns to Langley on March 6, with a display of photos from the United Kingdom at Brookswood Library.
Below is a complete list of Gordon's dates, times, locations and the subjects of his presentations:
1. City of Langley - Saturday, March 2 from 2-3pm (The Magic of Morocco)
2. White Rock - Monday, March 4 7-8pm (Photographing Birds)
3. Pitt Meadows - Tuesday, March 5th 2:30-3:30 pm (Saskatchewan: Reclaiming the Prairie Landscape presentation)
4. Brookswood - Wednesday, March 6, 7:00 - 8:00 pm (Off the Beaten Track - The United Kingdom)
5. Yarrow - Thursday, March 7 from 7 to 8 pm (Photographing Birds)
6. Terry Fox - Tuesday, March 12 7 - 8:00 pm (Grizzly Bears)
7. Clearbrook Library - Tuesday, March 12 from 2 to 3 pm (Photographing Birds)
8. Fort Langley - Wednesday, March 13, 2:00 - 3:00 pm (Travel to India)
9. Chilliwack Library - Wednesday, March 13, 7:00 - 8:00 pm (Off the Beaten Track - The United Kingdom)
10. Agassiz - Thursday, March 14, 7 to 8 pm (Grizzly Bears)
11. Maple Ridge - Thursday, March 14, 2:00 - 3:00 pm (Off the Beaten Track - The United Kingdom)
12. Mission Library - Tuesday, March 19 7-8 pm. (Off the Beaten Track - The United Kingdom)
13. Muriel Arnason Library - Wednesday, March 20 7-8pm (Photographing Birds)
14. MSA Abbotsford - Thursday, March 21 7-8pm (Travel to India)
15. Walnut Grove Library - Tuesday, March 26 from 7 to 8 pm (Grizzly Bears)
16. Hope Library March 27 from 7 to 8 pm (Off the Beaten track The United Kingdom)