You dream of a beautiful home you can be proud of, with room for your family to grow. Or maybe you’re tired of the bustle of the city but still want space to entertain friends and family.
Welcome home to Phase 7 of the Gabriola Park townhouse community, tucked into the Yorkson neighbourhood of Langley Township.
- Timeless design. A relaxing getaway will never be far, thanks to beautiful, cottage-inspired interiors and spacious, open floorplans ranging from 1,400 to more than 2,200 sq. ft. Nine-foot ceilings, expansive windows and designer colour schemes complement entertainment-style kitchens and spa-inspired bathrooms.
- Natural setting. In addition to Gabriola Park’s location next to a protected greenbelt and the Yorkson Park, the property also enjoys thoughtful landscaping and a park-like setting.
- A walkable neighbourhood. Easily walkable and tucked away from major roads, the Yorkson neighbourhood is built for exploring with tidy homes, parks, schools and nearby businesses.
- Location, location. Enjoy a stroll to Willoughby Town Centre, where restaurants tempt diners and local shops and services offer the day-to-day necessities. With schools like Willoughby and Richard Bulpitt elementarys, R.E. Mountain High, with its International Baccalaureate program, and Walnut Grove School of Music and Dance and other high-caliber schools nearby, quality education is close at hand.
- Easy transportation. With easy access to major commuter routes, including the Trans-Canada, Highway 10 and the Fraser Highway, plus Gabriola Park’s proximity to the Carvolth Park and Ride and bus loop, getting around is a breeze.
- Downsize in style. Find everything you need for the life you want to live, right at home. Roomy, stylish homes include covered barbecue decks perfect for year-round grilling, 2” designer white faux wood blinds, full-sized Whirlpool front-load washers and dryers and of course, beautiful outdoor living spaces.
- Mix & mingle. Also on site is the Gabriola Park clubhouse with cosy fireside lounge, large open area and kitchenette for group functions.
- Age in place. For those looking for an ideal home for their senior years, several units with main floor masters are also available.
- Play time. With families of all ages in mind, the Gabriola Park landscape inspires hide-and-seek in a blueberry bush maze, balancing on half-logs, a friendly game of outdoor ping-pong. Explore the children’s play area or head next door to Yorkson Park, a community park that when completed will combine both play and natural areas.
- Peace of mind. Built by third-generation construction professionals Royale Properties, your new home offers premium coverage by WBI Home Warranty, keeping you safe and sound for many years to come.
Explore the possibilities of your new home at the Gabriola Park show suites: Open from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday to Thursday at 20498 82 Ave., Langley. Visit online to learn more, call 604-371-1892 or email email@example.com.