The C62, serving the route between Langley Centre and Carvolth Exchange, will be detouring Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 8 and 9 due to construction on Glover Road.
The CP Rail and Township of Langley project will cause a complete closure of Glover Road near Trinity Western University.
This is expected to have significant impacts on travel times.
For service between Langley Centre and Trinity Western University (TWU):
• The northbound C62 leaving from Langley Centre will follow its regular route until Highway 10 , then detour to TWU via Highway 10, 232nd Street, Rawlison Crescent then southbound on Glover to TWU.
• Buses will terminate on Glover at Trinity Western University, and then return to Langley Centre along the same detour route as close to schedule as possible.
• Please allow an extra 10 to 20 minutes.
For service between Carvolth Exchange and Trinity Western University:
• A special shuttle service will operate using the regular C62 route from TWU.
• Please allow an extra 20 to 30 minutes if you need to transfer from the C62 to the special shuttle service.
Any questions on the nature of the work should be directed to the Township of Langley or CP Rail.
We encourage our customers to check translink.ca alerts so they’ll be the first to know if there are changes in the transit schedule.