Learn about economic growth in a low carbon future at the sixth annual Langley Economic Forum Thursday, Nov. 17 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Langley Events Centre.
B.C. is said to be recognized as a world leader in the fight against climate change while growing a strong economy. At this year’s Economic Forum hear from today’s leaders on sustainable business and growth.
The day will feature inspiring and intriguing speakers who will share best practice in the world of environmental stewardship and business innovation and sustainability, including keynote speaker Jordan Sturdy, Parliamentary Secretary of Energy Literacy and the Environment.
Forum moderator will be Chris Turner, an expert on sustainability, renewable energy and livable cities. Several Langley developers sit on the panel.
On the panel is:
• Ken Peacock, Chief Economist and VP of Business Council of BC
• Tim Bontkes, President of Infinity Properties
• Larry Clay, founder of Clay Construction Inc.
• Maureen Cureton Green Business Manager, VanCity
• Jonathan Meads, Development and Sustainability Manager, Concert Properties
• Cara Pike, Principal, Social Capital Strategies
• Craig Mitchell, Director of Sales, Britco
• Kent Sillers, President, Vesta Properties
Registration is mandatory and can be done at http://invest.tol.ca/news/TOL-Economic-Forum-2016/