If you struggle with the challenge or embarrassment associated with missing teeth, or are living with ill-fitting dentures, you may be relieved to know that accessing comfortable, functional, quality dentures is easier than it used to be.
Today’s advancements in denture technology empower denture-wearers to enjoy the confidence of a great smile and the ability to eat the foods they love – no surgery required!
“Next to implants, innovative lower suction dentures offer the most secure denture option,” explains denturist Jeremy den Ouden, who with wife and office manager Holly den Ouden, welcomes patients to downtown Langley’s new Renew Denture Clinic.
Traditionally, lower dentures don’t have the security offered by the suction between the upper denture and the palate, meaning they can slip and impair normal daily function.
“This revolutionary denture technique completely changes that,” explains Jeremy, who is a certified practitioner of the technique known as “Suction Effective Mandibular/Lower Suction Dentures” (SEMCD). This technique, developed by Dr. Jiro Abe of Japan, was introduce to Canada only a few years ago. This development in denturism is changing lives, which is exactly why Jeremy became a denturist in the first place. After close to a decade in the industry, he truly feels that he has found his calling, combining the technical, functional aspect of denture fabrication with the creative, artistic elements that give his patients the “wow, that looks natural” factor. When asked what he loves about being a denturist, Jeremy quickly responds, “Knowing that each patient leaves my office more confident and with better function and a bigger smile than when they first came to me. That is why we do what we do.”
- Free consultation: Recognizing that not all denture options work for all people, the Renew team offers a full array of denture options. Determining which one would be right for you begins with a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
- Accessible hours: In addition to convenient weekday hours and a location in the heart of Langley, Jeremy and Holly also offer evening and weekend appointments by arrangement.
- Mobile service: For patients with mobility challenges, Renew Denture Clinic has introduced a mobile service, notes Holly, whose background as a care aid and customer service professional speaks to her passion for helping people. “We wanted to make sure everyone has access to quality dentures and great denture care.”
- Free cleaning & patient education: Whether or not you received your denture from Jeremy, he is passionate about helping you access proper denture education as he believes it is key to both your comfort and the longevity of your denture. Because of this, Renew Denture Clinic offers free denture cleaning – book ahead or drop-in (based on availability) and they’ll clean your dentures and provide tips for caring for them at home. Additionally, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling their office, you can request to be informed about their next free denture education seminar (family and caregivers welcome). “Bacteria grows on your dentures similar to your natural teeth and that can affect both your oral and overall physical health,” Holly emphasizes. “We believe that education is power, and we want to empower our patients and community.”
- Giving back: Jeremy, Holly and the Renew Denture Clinic team are pleased to offer patients the opportunity to share the gift of a happy, healthy smile with others. The clinic donates a portion of the profits for each new denture to the patient’s choice of either local or international initiatives to provide dentures to those in need.