A large homeless camp caught fire in Langley Township Tuesday night.
Around 11 p.m. a Township of Langley fire truck driving through the area discovered the large fire in a field near Mufford Crescent and 62 Avenue just off Glover Road.
Crews had to hike several hundred feet in from the nearest road to access the fire where they discovered a large homeless camp hidden among blackberry bushes.
Several explosions of what were likely propane cans were observed.
Crews initially carried several water cans in to help control the fire before stretching out several hundred feet of hose to fully extinguish the fire.
It is unknown at this time what happened to the occupants of the camp or if there were any injuries.